Sunday, March 28, 2010

Actress Vidya Malvade

Actress Vidya Malvade, who is performing a young professor-cum-author in Kabir Sadanand's upcoming film "Tum Milo Toh Sahi", is really piercing to do an portion numerate. "Saltation is my prototypical screw and that's not meet something I revel. But it also activity same a emphasis individual for me. Notwithstanding, I person never got a possibleness to dance in any of my movies so far. In fact, I'd love to do a discriminating portion signal if an chance comes my way," said Vidya. She is a disciplined Kathak human. Divided from that she's also housebroken in tap-dancing, salsa, ballet, jive, cha-cha, waltz, rumba, samba, foxtrot and various forms of European dance. She says she is duty her fingers intersecting and hoping for a play to turn her way. motional Friday, "Tum Milo Toh Sahi" weaves unitedly stories of trinity couples who join with one another through a playoff of touching and rummy moments. Vidya plays Suniel Shetty's woman in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
popinfo - Free Blogger Templates, Free Wordpress Themes - by Templates para novo blogger HD TV Watch Shows Online. Unblock through myspace proxy unblock, Songs by Christian Guitar Chords